Website Summit Landscape Management Inc.
Summit Landscape Management Inc.
Summit Landscape Management Inc.’s Fertilization Technician is responsible for applying fertilizer, pesticides, and herbicides to our commercial/residential clients’ landscape, as well as other turf-care related tasks.
- Applying fertilizer, pesticides, and herbicides to our commercial/residential clients’ landscape
- Turf-care related tasks (may include lawn aeration)
- Mixing and managing of chemicals
- Follow safety practices according to OSHA
- Monitor landscape heath care needs
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator License ( 3A, 3B, and 6)
- Valid Chauffeur’s Driver license
- Experience spreading pesticides using push spreading techniques
- Lawn aeration experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience mixing chemicals
- Math skills and the ability to produce application rates
- Lead by example: report to work on time each day, strive to improve you job and safety skills, be self-motivated to get jobs done quickly and have great attention to quality.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- While performing the duties of this job, the position is regularly exposed to outdoor environmental conditions including extreme hot and cold conditions. Heavy lifting, bending and crawling may be required. Due to seasonal nature of work, some peak load situations may arise.
- Employee will be required to be on their feet for long stretches of time, employee should be able to lift 50 pounds when necessary push heavy equipment as needed
- Health/HSA, Delta Dental, Eyemed, and Unum available after 90 day waiting period
- 401K available after one year wait (Summit with match up to 4%)
- Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off, and Flexible Scheduling
- Hourly wage is negotiable (BOE)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $21.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com