Summit Landscape Management, Inc is looking for some general laborer help for the finish off the season. We have multiple spots open and a variety of work available. Primarily seasonal positions are available, wages are based on experience. The ideal candidate will have a clean driving record, reliable transportation, open availability, and be willing to work seasonal or work for us for snow removal in the winter.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to Pruning/weeding/mowing/edging/weed whipping/Fall Clean-up/Winterizing/Snow removal
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- No experience needed! Just be willing to learn and work hard!
- Valid Driver License with clean record
- Good Communication and problem-solving skills
- Lead by example: report to work on time each day, strive to improve you job and safety skills, and motivate your crew to get jobs done quickly and have great attention to quality.
These positions will fill quickly, so apply today! Proving yourself this fall and winter will pay off for full time work moving into the Spring of 2020.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- While performing the duties of this job, the position is regularly exposed to outdoor environmental conditions including extreme hot and cold conditions. Heavy lifting, bending and crawling may be required. Due to seasonal nature of work, some peak load situations may arise.
- Candidate must be able to bend and lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Employee will be required to move and walk for long periods of time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com