This individual installs, maintains, and repairs residential and commercial irrigation systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead install team members by example, motivate and direct
- Installation and initialize all brands of controllers
- Installs, troubleshoots and repairs wired and wireless rain sensors
- Troubleshoots irrigation systems and recommends solutions for repairs and more efficient water usage
- Adjusts heads and nozzles to ensure complete coverage of irrigated areas
- Locates exiting zones and valves, properly turns on and tests irrigation systems in spring when needed
- Winterizes irrigation systems to prevent freeze damage to all exterior pipe and heads as well as backflow prevention systems when needed
- Professionally represents the company and the department by communicating with all clients regarding status of systems, water conservation recommendations, proper watering schedules, etc.
Applicants must have a clean driving record, a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, self-motivated, and able to multi-task, and work in a fast paced environment.
This is a full time position with wages dependent on experience