Website Summit Landscape Management Inc.
Summit Landscape Management Inc.
Irrigation Install Technician
Summit Landscape Management Inc.’s Irrigation Install Technician is a full-time year-round position that is responsible for installing and completing installation projects for Summit’s Residential and Commercial clients.
· Following best practices of sprinkler systems.
· Installation of all irrigation system components
· Responsible for scheduling or handling delivery of materials and equipment when needed
· Attain job completion, quality control and safety
· Ability to communicate with clients, supervisor, and coworkers.
· Snow Time Extravaganza in the winter
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
· Must possess a strong work ethic, good communication and problem-solving skills
· Ability to collaborate and act professionally
· Effective written and oral communication skills
· Possess strong attention to detail
· Valid Chauffeur’s License
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· 2 years’ experience with irrigation system installation
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· While performing the duties of this job, the position is regularly exposed to outdoor environmental conditions including extreme hot and cold conditions. Heavy lifting, bending and crawling may be required. Due to seasonal nature of work, some peak load situations may arise.
· Employee will be required to walk for long stretches of time, employee should be able to lift 50 pounds and dig when necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $21.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com