Website Summit Landscape Management Inc.
Summit Landscape Management Inc.’s Landscape Maintenance Foreman is a full-time year-round position. The Foreman is responsible for servicing and the management of shrub pruning, management of weed control and other landscape maintenance projects. The Foreman is responsible for completing their assigned jobs with a high level of quality and efficiency.
- Direct activities on the job site or job sites
- Communicating production goals (and other items of interest) with crew members and supervisor
- Supervises and manages pruning crew, perform weekly, bi-weekly, weed control maintenance on both residential and commercial clients’ properties. This may include training and promoting the development of subordinates and coworkers in the best practices of pruning shrubs, pulling weeds and applying pesticides to clients’ properties and other landscape maintenance needs
- Ensure that each crew member is trained appropriately for each designated job assignment
- Participates in and conducts all job site safety briefings with crew members. This includes ensuring that all crew members utilize all required personal protective equipment, and making sure all safety procedures are followed with proper instruction.
- Performs administrative functions pertaining to crew management (ex. Paperwork)
- Able to interact with clientele in order to help ensure job satisfaction
- Be assigned to a winter snow removal position in our winter months and perform all associated duties.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- 2 to 3 years of Landscape Maintenance experience
- 1 year of management experience, preferred
- Valid Chauffeur License with clean record. CDL is preferred.
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator License (Category 6, 3a, 3b, and Core) is required.
- Good Communication skills
- Lead by example: report to work on time each day, strive to improve you job and safety skills, and motivate your crew to get jobs done quickly and have great attention to quality.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- While performing the duties of this job, the position is regularly exposed to outdoor environmental conditions including extreme hot and cold conditions. Heavy lifting, bending and crawling may be required. Due to seasonal nature of work, some peak load situations may arise.
- Employee will be required to walk for long stretches of time
- Employee should be able to lift 50 pounds when necessary, and be prepared to hold equipment at shoulder height for long periods of time
- Health/HSA, Delta Dental, Eyemed, and Unum available after 90 day waiting period
- 401K available after one year wait (Summit with match up to 4%)
- Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off, and Flexible Scheduling
- Hourly wage is negotiable (BOE)
- $17.00 to $22.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com