Earn an extra $500 with BONUSES:
DAY-TIME AND NIGHT-TIME SHIFTS AVAILABLE:
Summit Landscape Management Inc. is seeking on-call plow and salt truck operators to serve our residential and commercial clients.
- Responsibilities for a Salt Truck Operator include but are limited to: spreading salt on road ways, parking lots, or driveways, operating trucks, loaders, or skid steers, equipment inspection and other safety precautions
- Responsibilities for a Plow Truck Operator include but are not limited to: plowing snow, pushing, dragging, clearing driveways and parking lots and removing snow from sites.
- Must be able to learn a specific route of customer sites, complete that route efficiently and be able to record and report route progress accurately for the office.
- Complete snow plowing or salting to customer specification and quality standards. We emphasize high quality service, which calls for our employees to be punctual and dependable for us to be successful.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Snow removal experience with a plow, salt truck, front-end loader or similar operating experience is required
- Skid steer, Bob-Cat, loader experience is preferred
- Candidates with experience as Delivery Driver, Truck driver, route driver, warehouse driver, local driver, transport driver, company driver, or a CDL driver are preferred
- Reliable Transportation to and from the Summit Shop
- Good Communication and problem-solving skills
- Lead by example: report to work on time each day, strive to improve you job and safety skills, and get jobs done quickly and have great attention to quality.
Proving yourself this winter could pay off for full time work moving into the Spring of 2020!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- While performing the duties of this job, the position is regularly exposed to outdoor environmental conditions including extreme cold conditions. Heavy lifting, bending and crawling may be required. Due to seasonal nature of work, some peak load situations may arise.
- Candidate must be able to bend and lift a minimum of 50 pounds, including rock salt bags and machinery (such as snow blowers).
- Employee must be able to maneuver and shovel snow if necessary, to either dig out a truck or clear a doorway.
- Rates are determined by experience, between $15-22/hr. Employees may also be eligible for attendance and end of season bonuses.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com