Website Summit Tree Service Inc.
Summit Tree Service Inc.
The Tree Foreman is responsible for supervising assigned crew members in the field. The Tree Foreman will perform tree work with safety and quality being top priorities. The Trim Foreman is expected to partner and communicate directly with the Tree Service Operations Manager as necessary to ensure crew production in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner. All duties should be performed with an emphasis on customer service. The Tree Foreman position is a full-time hourly position reporting directly to the Tree Service Operations Manager.
COMPANY CORE VALUES
· Possess and demonstrate a strong Work Ethic
· Always have Positive Attitude and promote a positive work environment
· Ensure you and the people around you are providing their best Quality of Work
· Hold your Team and Self Accountable for the work performed
· Perform trim production by climbing trees, operating bucket trick, and utilizing other means to complete the work in a safe and efficient manner.
· Schedule your own work activities around crew’s skills and manpower needs.
· Coordinate job tasks around the tree crew personnel and customer needs.
· Supervise site safety and quality to ensure job ANSI 300 standards are met and all safety procedures are followed – take responsibility for the safety of yourself, your crew, and the public.
· Train and coach crew members on project task or skill development as needed.
· Ensure open communication to personnel so tree work and crew performance can be frequently reviewed and followed up on.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
· Min. 5 years of climbing experience (with MRS or SRT systems)
· Min. 5 years of pruning and removal experience
· Must possess a Valid Driver’s CDL Class A License and clean driving record.
ISA Certified Arborist
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· While performing the duties of this job, the position is regularly exposed to outdoor environmental conditions including extreme hot and cold conditions. Heavy lifting, bending and crawling may be required. Due to seasonal nature of work, some peak load situations may arise.
· Employee will be required to walk for long stretches of time, employee should be able to lift 75 pounds when necessary. As well as move and bend easily into climbing gear and up a tree.
· Health/HSA, Delta Dental, Eyemed, and Unum available after 90 day waiting period
· 401K available after one-year wait (Summit with match up to 4%)
· Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $28.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org